Best Practice Meetings
Purpose of MRVED Best Practices meetings:
- Prepare the Best Practice team members to lead the curriculum review and development process in their district.
- Mapping of standards
- K-12 alignment of standards
- Tasks as listed on the review cycle
- Data driven instruction
- Development of assessments
- Encourage professional networking with educators from other districts and look for opportunities to collaborate.
- Read and discuss current research to increase student achievement in the content area.
- Learn about new instructional strategies and /or technology along with approaches for classroom implementation.
- Capitalize on opportunities to bring in specialists.