The Minnesota River Valley Education District is seeking bids to replace the HVAC system at our facility located at 1315 E. Black Oak Avenue in Montevideo, Minnesota. Bidders are strongly encouraged to schedule an appointment to look at the current HVAC system to ensure the proposed unit(s) will meet the needs of the building. The current HVAC system consists of three rooftop units that provide heating and air conditioning. Units must include ionization for air purification. Please note, the MVALC is tax-exempt.
Bids should include the following:
- Make and Model of the proposed Unit(s).
- Disposal of old equipment.
- All necessary piping, connections, and filters.
- Building temperature control management system to include new thermostats, sensors, and all needed interface.
- All electrical wiring needed to complete the project.
- Coordination with Johnson Controls to ensure the units have emergency shut down capabilities.
- Warranty information.
- Information on providing service to the units.
- Proof of insurance.
Appointments to view the current system may be made by contacting Katie Raymo at 320-269-9297.
Bids are due by October 4th. They may be emailed to Katie Raymo at email@example.com or mailed to Katie Raymo at 1315 East Black Oak Avenue, Montevideo, MN 56265.